Sunday, December 17, 2006

Aww, the Holidays...

So, I was going to post a blog venting about a particular genius i know - who falls into the category of "boys who will never grow up" but instead, as I sat here staring at my computer screen, I realized that I could hear Christmas songs coming from.... somewhere?

My first guess was that it was the landlord (1st floor of the house is where the landlord lives).... but I walked over to the window and cracked it open - sure enough, there were the carolers, standing outside and serenading a household! My window overlooks our back yard and the neighbors on the street behind us (I'm on the 3rd floor)... and from here I could/can see the group of 30 or so people (ALL ages - even little ones all bundled up!).

Isn't that the cutest thing ever? Carolers!?!?! They just finished "Jingle Bells and We Wish You A Merry Christmas!" (they shift houses every few songs) - and a few of them are carrying sleigh bells and someone has a deep santa voice (and keeps saying ho ho ho... Merry Christmas!)

I'm in love. Of course, I'm a little bummed that its December in Massachusetts and I can sit in my room with the window wide open (it was warmer here last night than in so cal! gr!)... but... i still love it here! I wish I had someone to go on carriage rides with - and i cant wait to come back and go ice skating! woohoo.

Anyway, my former bball teammates used to call me the "PTA Mom" since I always organized dorky outings (hey! you all loved them okay...) I've now decided that aside from a fourth of july block party with my neighbors, I'm going to have to also organize a holiday caroling thing :) yay!

back to pretending to study but instead being fuming pissed off at the idiots of the world... great!

No comments: