Friday, July 13, 2007

another day... another blog

I'm on a roll.

I went for a jog/walk yesterday. This time - jogged the reservoir and walked around the pond. It was a decent workout...

When I was jogging at the pond the day before, I passed a little boy - he was maybe 2 (I'm so bad at guessing baby ages!). And as I jogged past him, he started to run after me. He was so adorable. He had the biggest smile on his face and he was doing that unstable wobble run that little kids do when they aren't quite stead on their feet yet. His mom kept calling him back but he just kept jogging along next to me. I slowed down and smiled at him and he stopped and smiled ear to ear. I told him to go back to mommy and he just sorta stared for a few more seconds - then I ran off and he finally gave up.

It was cute. (What? I've given up on the older ones... they're all imbecils and cheats... might as well get them while theyre young! it worked for that teacher...)

(i'm just kidding - they're not all cheats...)

Anyway.

I've been listening to a lot of armo the past few days thanks to mike. There's this song harout sings - Zoganch - (the guy's mother in law). As you can imagine, its meant to be an amusing song. My fav line he says - My mother in law is a sick woman. Her left ear hurts a lot. But her tongue is very healthy... (there is another line here that I can't figure out - Mike? Lev? Lilith? - its about 4:40 into the song)

I think that line is pretty amusing.

So, Harout is going to be singing at my wedding (someday) (hopefully) - would it be inappropriate if he sang that song? Would it come off as an insulting dedication from my husband to my mother? Arbel, would mom even notice?

I think it'd be hilarious. C'mon, its a wedding - i'm sure there are plenty of in-law jokes flying by then.... We can have a little fun with it too, no?

1 comment:

sarah said...

Uh, I certainly would not think any mother would find it funny, but y'all are crazy, so don't take my opinion. :) Not everyone hates their in-laws.