Monday, February 12, 2007

Sex...Clothing...Sex...Clothing.... hm....

I mean, I'm sure you all know the answer to this... but here is a fun little post.


http://www.styledash.com/2007/02/08/women-chose-clothes-over-sex/

Women chose clothes over sex

You may have suspected as much -- hell, you probably knew this already -- but a recent survey proves it: women prefer clothes to sex.

On average, they'd be willing to give up sex for 15 months for an overhaul of their closet -- 2 percent would be willing to go without for 2 years in exchange for a new wardrobe. (Although, let's be fair, it's possible these women weren't having any sex in the first place.) 61 percent of the 1,000 women participants would rather abstain from sex for a month than lose their favorite article of clothing.

Clothing also stays with women longer -- with the average woman holding on to her favorite garment at least one year longer than any one relationship -- and is better for self-esteem.

So next time my fiance's mind wanders, I can be confident that -- chances are -- she's not thinking of some other guy, but rather a new top, or that old, reliable outfit that just won't go away.

And, special thanks to S. Vincent for dubbing me his blogger of the week. I guess its my first "recognition" from a fellow blogger hence the excitement.

No comments: