Monday, April 23, 2007

sunshine

Okay, I swear I will stop posting about the sunshine soon.

I just figure its only fair to write about the sun as much as I wrote about the snow (which I don't think was very much - so i might be at my limit already).

But today was/is skirt weather. YES! Of course, I don't have any skirts I like but whatever, I'll fix that eventually.

I got on the T and EVERYONE was wearing skirts. Long skirts, short skirts, "work" skirts... flip flops, sandals... tank tops, halters, dresses. YAY! Its not the clothes I'm obsessed with so much (okay, I lie, maybe I'm a little obsessed)... but its the fact that its finally warm enough to wear this stuff!

Unfortunately, I'm stuck in contracts class learning about third-party beneficiaries (don't ask me what that means in English). On that note... my contracts prof gets SO giddy about a case he likes. He just did this little valley girl head tilt... it was adorable. (fine, i confess, i used to have a little crush on him but i swear thats over... though i'm still in love with his brain).

(I need to make a sunshine label)

No comments: