Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Another Pointless Blog...

honestly, im sorry to keep posting these unnecessary and uninteresting posts. excessive posting = no one cares anymore. regardless, I had to share... I CONQUERED DAY ONE!!!!! So the first day of law school was really NOT THAT BAD and quite interesting. And, yay for my professors who said their assignments usually run less than 15 pages per night (I mean, the 15 pages do take a bit longer than if you were reading some john grisham or something but still!) I hope (*fingers crossed*) that the classes continue to be as interesting, entertaining and educational as they were today! And... i hope i learned my lesson not to walk home with six bags of groceries, my purse and my school purse (which unlike a backpack or something else doesnt go on the shoulder! ow!)

No comments: