Monday, September 04, 2006

The Red Sox...

So, I enjoy sports... and I'm sure many of you know that about me. But I don't enjoy sitting at home alone and watching sports - I'm not that diehard. No, I tend to enjoy the comraderie of sports rather than the game itself... although the game is usually enjoyable as well (particularly the close ones).

Being in Boston, I HAD to go to a Red Sox game. I am determined to enjoy baseball... three years in this city as a non-baseball fan will be rough.... I'm sure there are great aspects of the game which I've missed and of course once you learn about the players and start to have expectations for the game outcome, it makes it that much more exciting.



So my first game? Well, it was rainy and wet... the game was delayed for quite some time... and I sat through the entire game though there was a semi-constant drizzle the entire time... but you know what? I saw a RED SOX game... and I'm friggin excited :) Even though we apparently SUCK this season, I'm looking forward to my next three years... get ready to see me with my Red Sox Sweats when I'm back in so cal...



anyway, luv ya'll and miss you too!

No comments: