Monday, September 04, 2006

Can anyone say... procrastination?

Today was probably the most beautiful day in Boston since I got here... not that I got to see it or anything.

I'm determined to conquer this law school stuff but first and foremost I must learn to conquer my study habits! I spent all day indoors today doing readings etc that I've had since Wednesday... and (to make it worse) I spent about 2 hours purging my outlook inbox, another 30 or 40 min on myspace, a few hours looking up recipes, reading the news, yada yada yada. Had I really stuck to just reading, I would have been done in a few short hours!

I'm proud of myself for reading and studying - i wasn't sure I really knew how to study (I've never done it). Its sorta new and exciting :) But, now I gotta learn to focus and do it on time! (I guess this means I must go to the library and forbid myself from using the internet).

Anyway, wish me luck.... tomorrow is day one! I hope we get to have lots of discussions in class because the reading thus far hasnt been too boring! Yay!

No comments: