Monday, September 25, 2006

Happy Monday

Its Monday... and I'm not bitter. I don't hate Monday and I'm not dying for the weekend (but I guess its also only the third week of school...).

I had a redundant weekend - I learned that some things don't change. But, I always knew that some things don't change and I never expected them to. So, rather than saying I learned, its perhaps better to say, I validated my presumptions and assumptions...

I'm in a bit of a pickle... its an interesting pickle... but a pickle I created for myself so I guess I gotta deal with the pickle myself.

Other than that? I had a fantastic weekend. We did the bar thing, we did the bar/club thing and we did the club thing (and the late night munchies thing). Had some afternoon drinks, made some new friends, remet some old ones. All in all, it was very satisfying - perhaps thats why I'm not so bummed that its monday (or perhaps its because I finally got to sleep straight through the night!!!)

Have a fantastic week everyone :)

No comments: